Thursday, February 3, 2011

Diving In Head First

I just completed my first order of business as a small group apprentice. I sent out the Evite for the Super Bowl party on Sunday. For some reason, it took me like half an hour to do a simple Evite. Nerves, I guess. Don't want to mess it up since people tend to be pretty critical of even the smallest things. I take ministry work seriously and I think my desire for excellence in all things gets the best of me.

It still all seems a but surreal to me, leading a group. This is definitely gonna be all God because most days I wonder if I am even equipped to do this. Obviously God and the Nesbitts think I am or else I wouldn't be here. Sometimes we have to have the same faith in ourselves as others have in us. This is one of those times.

He's got me covered. He will lead the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment