Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Countdown Begins...

I just got back from the CVS Minute Clinic getting my tetanus shot before leaving for Peru tomorrow. I'm kinda in awe that this has all come together and the time is finally here. Even today, God has proven to be absolutely faithful! Trying not to go over budget with spending for the trip, I forgot about having to pay the $25 co-pay for my shot. Turns out my insurance covered it completely and I was able to spending that $25 on my much needed travel sized items for my carry-on bags. I like to give God glory for even the littlest victories!

I am excited, nervous, humbled and expecting some amazing things for this trip. I am hoping that I am able to get to a computer while I am there to post some pictures and give status updates. If not, I will have plenty to share when I get back.

Get ready Lima, Peru...

No comments:

Post a Comment