Sunday, September 4, 2011

I Am Second



God has an interesting way of lining things up for me. When it comes to this whole writing thing, He has sent some pretty awesome people my way and has flooded me with ideas. After sitting and talking with my friend Amber a few days ago, I been pondering what this vision I have been given looks like.

Stories. Testimonies. One of the most powerful tool for winning souls for the Kingdom besides the Bible and Christ Himself. Everyone has a story to tell. Everyone has a defining moment where they decided to leave it all behind to follow Jesus.

I happened upon this video testimony on YouTube a while ago and for the oddest reason, I came back to it again tonight. I listened to Brian Welch's story of redemption and was in tears. Powerful story that can soften even the hardest of hearts. You can see so many other videos testimonies like Brian's at I Am Second. This is an amazing movement that is spreading globally to give people hope to know that their circumstance is not the end of the world. It is meant to inspire you. It is meant to show you that the most admired people in the world all have struggles just like the rest of us.

Enjoy and hopefully you will join the movement. I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment